Van Helsing (2004)
Director: Stephen Sommers
Cast: Hugh Jackman, Kate Beckinsale, Richard Roxburgh, David Wenham, Shuler Hensley, Will Kemp, Kevin J. O'Connor, Elena Anaya, Silvia Colloca, Josie Maran, Sam West
Van Helsing: The greatest monster hunter of them all has his work cut out for him as he tracks down three deadly foes in this action-adventure saga. Gabriel Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman) is a man who has dedicated his life to battling evil forces who exist outside the bounds of nature; Van Helsing's work has not always made him friends, and a false accusation of murder still trails him. But when he's summoned to Transylvania at the behest of Anna Valerious (Kate Beckinsale), whose family has been fighting supernatural beings for generations, Van Helsing wastes no time answering her call. There, Van Helsing discovers that the undying vampire Count Dracula (Richard Roxburgh) has put a misshapen creature named Igor (Kevin J. O'Connor) under his spell, and, in turn, has forged an alliance with a hideous monster (Shuler Hensley) who was created by the misguided Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Samuel West). Adding to Anna's burden is her brother, Velkan (Will Kemp), a lycanthrope who becomes a bloodthirsty wolf under the light of the full moon. Van Helsing also co-stars Elena Anaya, Silvia Colloca, and Josie Maran as Dracula's vampire brides.
- Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing, a legendary hunter of monsters.
- David Wenham as Carl, a friar of the Holy Order
- Kate Beckinsale as Anna Valerious, the last descendant of an ancient Romani family.
- Richard Roxburgh as Count Vladislaus Dracula, the ruler of Transylvania and Lord of the Vampires.
- Kevin J. O'Connor as Igor, a former servant of Frankenstein's, now working for Dracula.
- Will Kemp as Velkan Valerious, Anna's brother, who is turned into a werewolf.
- Silvia Colloca as Verona, Dracula's consort and the leader of the Brides.
- Josie Maran as Marishka, Dracula's concubine.
- Elena Anaya as Aleera, Dracula's youngest and most sadistic concubine.
- Tom Fisher as Top Hat, a Transylvanian grave digger.
- Samuel West as Dr. Victor Frankenstein
- Stephen Fisher as Dr. Jekyll
- Alun Armstrong as Cardinal Jinette, Van Helsing's superior in the Holy Order.
Related Pages: Van Helsing